Terms & Conditions
- Includes heating and lighting, bedding and bed linen, towels & tea towels.
- Up to 2 people – double bed in bedroom
- Includes a welcome pack which for 7 days or more will include milk, homemade bread & cake, fruit, cereals, jam, biscuits, tea & coffee etc. as much organic as possible and complimentary toiletries.
- All the water is filtered as we have a whole house filter on our incoming supply.
- Commences from 3 pm on the day of arrival to 10 am on the day of departure
- is generally from Friday to Friday (flexible)
- Non-smokers only please and no pets
- No Barbecues please (our thatch insurance requirement)
- Parking space for one car
- We cannot accommodate wheelchairs – for more information on accessibility please refer to our Access Statement
RETAINER – for Cleaning and Damage to Furnishings
We do not ask for a retainer as we trust our guests to leave the accommodation in a similar state of cleanliness as they found it on arrival. This includes the cooker hob, grill, oven and microwave and all washing up done and put away clean. All personal belongings should be removed including left over food and drink.
Should this not be done then an additional charge will be made.
Breakages do occur so please let us know if anything gets broken or damaged so that we can arrange replacement or
repair as soon as possible.
WiFi is FREE
This is provided on the basis of a fair use policy where it is expected the internet will be used for checking emails and light surfing and not significant downloads.
- Deposit – 25% – Non refundable payable on booking
- Balance – Four weeks before the start date of the rental period
Method of Payment
- Bank Transfer from a UK bank (preferred) or cash paid into our account.
- Debit or Credit card payments via PayPal – via Holiday Lettings/Trip Advisor
- Cheque or Cash on arrival for late bookings.
If the booking is cancelled up to 8 weeks before the start date of the rental period 50% of the balance will be refunded reducing to 25% of the balance if cancelled within 4 weeks before the start date of the rental period.
You are advised to take out travel insurance in case of the need to cancel outside our booking terms.