Sat. Nav. reference S050 7DL
FROM THE NORTH
(Approximately 20 minutes from the motorway exit) ·
- Heading in the direction of Southampton along the M3 take the junction 11 exit signposted Marwell Zoological Park, Winchester South B3090.
- Turn left at the traffic lights off the slip road onto the B3335 towards Twyford and Bishops Waltham (which leads to the B3354 to Botley).
- Continue straight on this road to Horton Heath, passing through Twyford, then Colden Common where the road now becomes the B3354 (keep straight on at the roundabout signed Bishops Waltham 2177).
- You will soon reach Fisher's Pond with its restaurant on the left. Keep on this same road over the traffic lights up the hill to Fair Oak (1 ½ miles). Near the top of the hill pass Wyevale Garden Centre on your right, then further along the Fox pub on your right.
- Go straight over the traffic lights at Fair Oak (you will pass Wyvern School on your right) and then soon be entering Horton Heath.
- At the next traffic lights (Horton Heath Cross roads) at the top of the hill turn right (Colin Moston's Cars on the corner) into Burnetts Lane.
- Chapel Drove is the 3rd turning on the right on the bend. It is a short, no-through road leading to farmland.
- Please park in the Drove in the pull-in opposite Rambler Cottage gates in the second bay, farthest from the tree, marked Stable, so there will be room for a 2nd car to park alongside.
FROM THE SOUTH
(Approximately 10 minutes from the motorway exit)
- Heading in the direction of Portsmouth along the M27 take the Junction 7 exit to Hedge End (note there is no junction 6!).
- From the exit roundabout you take the Hedge End, Fair Oak direction B3342 passing Sainsbury's on your left. (Look for signs to Fair Oak and Hedge End Station)
- Continue to the next roundabout and turn left - round the back of Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer's.
- Straight over the next roundabout (after you pass MacDonald's on your right), · Continue over the next roundabout (TK Maxx on your right).
- Straight on for about a mile, (go straight over the roundabout signed Hedge End Station)
- At the next roundabout turn left onto the B3354 Fair Oak/ Horton Heath road. Pass Brigadier Gerard pub on your right. In Horton Heath you pass a petrol garage on your right.
- Continue to the traffic lights (Horton Heath Cross Roads) and turn left into Burnetts Lane (Colin Moston cars on the corner)
- Chapel Drove is the 3rd turning on the right on the bend - a short no-through road leading to farmland.
- Please park in the Drove in the pull-in opposite Rambler Cottage gates in the second bay, farthest from the tree so there will be room for a 2nd car to park alongside.